Is there ever a bad time for yogurt? It can be a part of breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can eat it for a snack, it even makes a tasty dessert. Yogurt is just so darn versatile! While we’ve always loved eating it straight from the container, working with Mountain High Yoghurt over the past few months has given us an opportunity to experiment with new recipes and find new ways to love yogurt. Here are a few of our favorite recipe ideas:
- Smoothies – The possibilities are endless. I’ve found so many great smoothie recipes at at the Mountain High site (including recipes for the smoothies pictured above) and on Pinterest. Yogurt and fresh fruit make the perfect smoothie base. You can even sneak in some spinach – getting my kids to eat the green stuff has never been so easy!
- Parfaits – Layer yogurt, granola and berries for a scrumptious start to the day.
- Muffins – We loved these Strawberry Banana Yogurt Muffins, can’t wait to try these Lemon Zest Muffins.
- Pancakes – We enjoy it not only in our pancakes, but as a topping too.
- Dips – Lightening up spinach dip with sour cream makes for a tasty snack that won’t leave you feeling guilty.
- Marinades – Mix up a savory marinade for the meat of your choice. Yogurt is a staple in Indian recipes.
With so many ways to use yogurt, I can’t see how we’ll ever get bored. I keep meaning to try out one of the facial masks I saw on the Mountain High website, but we’re always running out before I get around to it. I could really go for a facial right now, so relaxing!
How do you incorporate yogurt into your diet? Have any great recipes we should try? We’d love to hear them!
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Mountain High Yoghurt. I received a gift card to purchase yogurt, a product kit, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.