New Twists on Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes

Thanksgiving is a time for tradition – turkey, cranberries, stuffing, sweet potatoes and football. Sometimes traditions need a little twist to make them more exciting and inspired. These photos got my tastebuds tingling and maybe I’ll try something new this year for our feast.

Thanksgiving Salad

Mini “Pumpkin” Cheese Balls

Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes

Veggie Turkey

Roasted Green Beans with Garlic & Lemon

Grilled Vegetable Corn Boats

Stuffin’ Muffins

Source: foodnetwork.com via Jane on Pinterest

Rolled Turkey Breast with Pine Nuts

Roasted Root Vegetable “Candy”

Apple Cream Cheese Bundt Cake

Source: myrecipes.com via Morgan on Pinterest

Honeyed Pears in Puff Pastry

Maybe this year in addition to a twist on my dishes, I’ll watch hockey instead of football!

13 Responses to New Twists on Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes
  1. This page definitely has all of the info I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.
    ผ้าปูที่นอน santas recently posted..ผ้าปูที่นอน santas

2. Haas also describes in his book that many people experience
    ” a new clarity of purpose in life during cleaning processes. In fact, you should never permit yourself to be hungry because this might prompt you to eat the wrong foods such as snacks, fast food, sodas or anything deep fried. So do not be one of the people who wonder how to lose ten pounds in two weeks.
    como eliminar la celulitis en forma casera recently posted..como eliminar la celulitis en forma casera

3. elektronik sigara bodrum
    June 4, 2016 | 1:32 pm

In the food industry, HCl iis used for processing starch, glucose and protein. Each cartomizer usually lasts as
    long ass a full pack of cigarettes, and many come 5 to
    a pack for less than $13. The only effect slightly larger thn the effect of media violence on aggression is that of cigarette smoking on lung cancer.
    elektronik sigara bodrum recently posted..elektronik sigara bodrum

4. buy spiritual items
    June 8, 2016 | 3:47 am

The categories here are electronics, present vouchers, home
    decor, mens accessories, mens present hampers, mens personaql
    care, mens wear, cepl phones, perfumes, present pieces, religious gifts and watches.
    buy spiritual items recently posted..buy spiritual items

5. elektronik sigara nikotini
    August 3, 2016 | 2:23 pm

In the food industry,HCl is used for processing starch, glucose and protein. Technnological advancements
    today have led to the creation of thhe new electronic cigarette, a device that aims to help een the most seemingly hopeless
    smoker to quit. This includes on airplanes, tthe bus, and in restaurants and
    hospitals.
    elektronik sigara nikotini recently posted..elektronik sigara nikotini

6. gergedan hapınedır
    September 5, 2016 | 4:14 am

Be sure and check out Mannatech’s two newest products in particular: Essential Source Omega-3 and Phyto – Burst.

It can greatly reduce anxiety, help with insomnia,
    and relieve stress. The best vegetable sources of vitamin k2
    are the leafy greens such as spinach, broccoli, cabbage and lettuce.
    gergedan hapınedır recently posted..gergedan hapınedır

7. elektronik sigara bakımı
    September 18, 2016 | 7:59 pm

At the moment, there’s one product which has been proven to help you give up smoking by;
    still smoking. Secondly, when discussing health and safety, you have to take into
    account the health and safety of people who smoke traditional tobacco cigarettes.
    When you opt to make a purchase online, you will be
    able to review different varieties to find the electronic cigarettes and accessories that are suitable to you and are
    within your budget.
    elektronik sigara bakımı recently posted..elektronik sigara bakımı

8. gergedan tablet nasıl kullanılır
    September 26, 2016 | 1:47 am

When I look for what supplements to take I have a few points that I llike to keep in mind.
    One of the most common supplements that people take to supplement their
    routine is simple protein powder. Needfs to be looked afyer and
    prevention is better than cure.
    gergedan tablet nasıl kullanılır recently posted..gergedan tablet nasıl kullanılır

9. elektronik sigara us
    September 30, 2016 | 5:12 pm

The E-Cig is a small tube about the size of a cigarette that contains a light on the
    end. This smoke is generally a mixture of a number of gases like carbon dioxide,
    carbon monoxide, carbon hydroxide, methane,
    propane, butane, isobutene, etc. An additional benefit about the electronic cigarette is you won’t have to
    glance stained teeth or fingernails that the smoke
    makes.
    elektronik sigara us recently posted..elektronik sigara us

10. Vito
    October 3, 2016 | 12:59 am

To be fully strengthened to avoid the downside of
    hypothyroidism signs and symptoms, any remedy should be supplemented by a good hypothyroidism diet.
    Vito recently posted..Vito

11. purchase indinavir shopping uk
    March 1, 2017 | 10:10 pm

Hello I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would
    just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all
    at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a
    lot more, Please do keep up the superb b.
    purchase indinavir shopping uk recently posted..purchase indinavir shopping uk

12. http://toradol.rcac.info
    March 17, 2017 | 9:46 pm

I am genuinely delighted to glance at this website posts which
    consists of lots of useful data, thanks for providing such data.
    http://toradol.rcac.info recently posted..http://toradol.rcac.info

13. Cinda
    March 22, 2017 | 11:51 am

Hi there very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful ..
    Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also?
    I’m happy to search out a lot of helpful info right here in the submit, we want work out more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .