Marshmallow Ghosts: Easy Halloween Craft

When the twins go down for their nap in the afternoon, I like to spend a little one on one time with Jake before he heads up for a nap of his own. This is a simple craft idea I found at No Time for Flash Cards (a must visit if you have young children).

You’ll need just three things for this project: Black paper, glue, and marshmallows.

Marshmallow Ghost Craft Supplies

Draw a ghost outline on the paper with glue.

Marshmallow Ghost Craft Step 1

Then glue marshmallows around the outline. We used Allie’s tip to work some counting practice in. Five marshmallows in, Jake got to eat one. Then after ten more, he had another. Fifteen more, another marshmallow, and so on. Plus a bonus marshmallow at the end, because they are yummy.

Marshmallow Ghost Craft

Once the outline was complete, Jake added eyes, a nose and a mouth.

Marshmallow Ghost Craft Step 3

Spooky, eh?

Marshmallow Ghost Craft

30 Responses to Marshmallow Ghosts: Easy Halloween Craft
  1. Paula
    October 25, 2010 | 1:11 pm

Haha I recognized an Allie craft! I love NTFFC. Allie’s amazing.

Love your ghost!
    Paula recently posted..Misc Monday Oct 25

2. Becca
    October 25, 2010 | 8:52 pm

I hope I’m allowed to say it looks like a Pac-Man ghost!
    Becca recently posted..Santa Barbara Axxess BloggingYear 2

3. melissa
    October 25, 2010 | 9:15 pm

LOVE IT. I would love to do this with my preschoolers- they LOVE glue. Unfortunately, they’d eat the marshmallows. Probably the glue-y ones too. Maybe j and I can make them!

• HaRitha
      July 11, 2014 | 7:08 am

Surely imagine evytirheng you explained. Ones most liked approval have also been with the web the most convenient factor to adopt directly into accout regarding. My partner and i tell a person, I undoubtedly find irked whilst individuals consider conditions many people obviously don’t realize with regards to. Anyone managed to strike your nail bed upon the superior as well as described away the whole lot with no need unwanted effect, other people can require a indication. Might be again to obtain additional. Thanks a lot!

• Emman
      February 20, 2015 | 7:39 am

1b8BEST YOUR LIFE Change Your Life NOW! Mastermind Group I was recommended this web site by my csoiun. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re amazing! Thanks! your article about BEST YOUR LIFE Change Your Life NOW! Mastermind GroupBest Regards Yoder

• Mampukah
      March 23, 2015 | 4:13 pm

I made them today and that’s what I found, too the chocolate isn’t nelary as much as you’d think from the picture. However, I think if it were that much, I might not like them as well. I also probably went too light on the graham crackers, but did get the crust to hold together, though the texture was almost fudgy with graham crumbs throughout.

4. Tammy
    October 26, 2010 | 5:39 am

That’s cute. I don’t think the marshmallows would make it on the paper here at my house.
    Tammy recently posted..Eyeball Sub For Halloween

• admin
      October 26, 2010 | 7:54 am

I can totally understand any hesitancy to use marshmallows. Cotton balls would make a good substitute.

5. nicóle
    October 26, 2010 | 6:46 am

Cute! Great craft for the little ones!

6. Barbara Platt
    October 26, 2010 | 10:37 am

I love this. It is perfect for my granddaughter
    Barbara Platt recently posted..Enter the Subway Commit to Fit sweepstakes – ends 11-14

7. Lorie Shewbridge
    October 26, 2010 | 12:08 pm

OH, NO what a waste of delicious marshmallows!!
    I bet you could make them on parchment paper and with frosting ~~ then you could EAT THEM!! WooHoo
    Lorie Shewbridge recently posted..Mondays Music Moves Me- Its Halloween Time

• Jesus
      May 20, 2012 | 3:07 am

We just got back from vacation we tried a bunch of new morahmallsw tricks.Chocolate Covered Marshmallowspackage of semi-sweet chocolate chipsmarshmallows Melt chocolate chips in a sauce pan over low-heat coals. Put morahmallsws on a stick and dip the morahmallsws in the chocolate. Banana SplitsBananasMarshmallows (miniatures)Chocolate chips (mini-chips)Slice bananas lengthwise in skins. Place the morahmallsws and chocolate chips in the slit. Wrap the creation in foil and place on a charcoal fire until the chips and morahmallsws melt.No Mess S’morestortillaschocolatemini-marshmallows Take 1 tortilla and lay it in a pan or anything over the fire just until its warm. Once the tortilla is warm (don’t burn it), add chocolate and mini-marshmallows. If you want to experiment, add carmel and apples or bananas. Fold the tortilla over and there you go a no mess s’more.Oreo S’moresLarge MarshmallowsOreosMelt morahmallsw on stick and stick between two Oreos

8. Virginia from Lady V dZine
    October 26, 2010 | 1:01 pm

cute, cute, cute. now i know what to do with the stale mini mallows in the cupboard!
    Virginia from Lady V dZine recently posted..Save on Halloween Candy

9. TRICIA @Nightowlmama
    October 26, 2010 | 1:03 pm

how fun I bet he had a lot of fun. super cute
    TRICIA @Nightowlmama recently posted..Winners Announced and a Daily Vote Needed

10. Nichol
    October 26, 2010 | 7:42 pm

How cute. So easy I can do this with my daycare kiddos!
    Nichol recently posted..2010 Holiday Picks Next Week Extra Entries

11. Pepper
    October 27, 2010 | 11:27 am

Oh this is sooo cute!! I love it! I will have to do this with my boys this!
    Pepper recently posted..A Craft a Day : Halloween

12. Melinda
    October 28, 2010 | 6:08 am

NTFFC has been a fave of our family for years, she’s awesome both online and off.
    you should check out her videos, she’s super with the kids.
    Melinda recently posted..Are you Able To Eat A TSPS of Cinnamon I Think Not

13. Blommi
    October 28, 2010 | 5:49 pm

I am impressed with his diligence. My daughter would have smeared the glue & ate the marshmallows :(
    Blommi recently posted..Haba Toy Review and Maukilo Gift Card Giveaway

14. Penelope
    October 28, 2010 | 8:52 pm

That looks so cool! I can’t wait until my son is old enough to do crafts with me.
    Penelope recently posted..The Original Christmas Classics on DVD! Rudolph- Frosty the Snowman- and Santa!

15. Shop with Me Mama
    November 1, 2010 | 7:59 pm

Love this craft!! Great idea :)

16. angie
    November 2, 2010 | 10:57 am

these are adorable and easy perfect for preschoolers I will have to remember it next year

17. Deal-ectible Mom
    November 3, 2010 | 9:17 am

OMG I have never seen this one! Def. going to do it with the kids! Thanks for sharing!

18. prey 2 download
    April 20, 2013 | 5:36 am

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing? I’m experiencing
    some small security problems with my latest site and I’d like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?
    prey 2 download recently posted..prey 2 download

19. [...] Cents ~ ~ ~  Clothespin Bat from The JumpStart Blog ~ ~ ~  Marshmallow Ghosts from The Charmed Mom ~ ~ ~  Nutter Butter Skulls – Project AND Treat in one! from Hungry Happenings ~ ~ [...]

20. [...] Cents ~ ~ ~  Clothespin Bat from The JumpStart Blog ~ ~ ~  Marshmallow Ghosts from The Charmed Mom ~ ~ ~  Nutter Butter Skulls – Project AND Treat in one! from Hungry Happenings ~ ~ [...]

21. achat appartement montpellier
    October 10, 2014 | 8:20 pm

Vous devez toujours appartement montpellier sud location d’autres régions et de base dans de vacances qui se sont avérées la cabine de vis cadrent emplacement
    pas participé à responsable pour les

appartement montpellier parc marianne

appartement montpellier defiscalisation

location appartement montpellier universit窠appartement montpellier village

appartement montpellier les arceaux

appartement montpellier duplex
    achat appartement montpellier recently posted..achat appartement montpellier

22. les twins
    January 31, 2015 | 9:58 pm

Genuinely no matter if someone doesn’t know then its
    up to other users that they will assist, so here it happens.
    les twins recently posted..les twins

23. bodybuilding gym
    February 3, 2016 | 1:17 am

I like the helpful information you provide on your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and test once more right here frequently.
    I’m relatively certain I will learn plenty of new stuff proper right here!

Good luck for the following!
    bodybuilding gym recently posted..bodybuilding gym

24. [...] Cents ~ ~ ~  Clothespin Bat from The JumpStart Blog ~ ~ ~  Marshmallow Ghosts from The Charmed Mom ~ ~ ~  Nutter Butter Skulls – Project AND Treat in one! from Hungry Happenings ~ ~ [...]

25. Porter
    April 16, 2016 | 9:31 am

I pay a quick visit every day a few web sites and sites to read
    content, but this weblog provides feature based articles.
    Porter recently posted..Porter